We've been working on improving the notifications system.
Here are recent updates:
- Daily Summary is now a pretty, more comprehensive Daily Digest. All tactical and governance changes are included rather than a summary, along with what is yours to process at the top, and everything is grouped by circle. (Subscribers who aren't circle members aren't able to see outputs that are marked private to circle in the tactical meeting.)
- In the Daily Digest, any changes to accountabilities of your roles are in a separate section at the top for you to process.
- You'll receive a notification when there is a change to a role policy or role notes in your circles, or in a circle you follow, either immediately or in daily digest format, depending on your subscriptions. The email will include a 'diff' so that you can see what was removed or added.
- Go to My Subscriptions (via the drop down menu in the upper right part of your screen by hovering your mouse over your name and clicking My Subscriptions, below My profile) to change your settings for following circles or change to/from daily digest or individual email format.
We also did some bug fixes. For those who contact us about bugs, thank you because it helps us know the impact of bugs on you and also helps us to identify more ways to improve GlassFrog.
- You will be able to see the text of removed accountabilities and domains (because they've been not displaying) in governance emails.
- A few other smaller bugs were fixed.
Contact us to let us know what you think, get help, or get answers to any questions you may have.